Azure Cloud Engineer
NIX Tech, a global supplier of software engineering and IT outsourcing services, is looking for a Azure Cloud Engineer in its office in Budapest for large-scale projects using cutting-edge technology leveraging the Azure cloud ecosystem and Microsoft stack. Our client is a world-leading solutions vendor for clinical trials and regulated information management. Our joint mission is to enable an emerging pharma of architects, developers, system engineers, and testers.
As part of the Cloud Engineering team, you will implement project-level CI/CD solutions to «Release on Demand», establish best practices and standards, and improving product reliability and availability. You will operate with numerous cloud services, automate deployments into the Azure Cloud, and provide your cloud expertise to the different solution-development groups. You will be able to learn from experienced colleagues and show your innovative problem-solving skills.
- understanding of CI/CD concept and pipeline construction, improvement, and management;
- you will work to exposure and support configuration management and orchestration tools;
- providing monitoring and disaster recovery mechanisms for targeted projects;
- understanding how to build cloud services within regulated environments;
- understanding of virtual networking and cloud security.
- cloud: Azure IaaS, PaaS — provisioning, automation with ARM templates/BICEP, PowerShell;
- tools: Azure DevOps, Git, Jenkins, TeamCity, Octopus, Ansible;
- networking: understanding network traffic flows; network security concepts;
- scripting languages: PowerShell;
- intermediate level of English.
- theoretical knowledge of Linux OS;
- experience in setting up CI/CD pipelines for code assembly, deployment, and testing;
- experience in microservices deployment and release management;
- experience in troubleshooting and resolving problems in different environments.
What we offer:
- Stable long-term work environment
- Competitive salary with a flexible system of revisions
- Benefits and social packages
- Comfortable A+ office in the 13th district of Budapest (Agora)
- Every necessary tool and device in the office will be provided to comfortably perform all project tasks: computers, meeting rooms, spacious modern kitchens with professional coffee machines, comfortable recreation areas with game consoles, board games, and a selection of literature for every taste
- Paid English courses and conversation clubs
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth
- Mentoring program, internal and external professional training programs
- Support and care from our friendly team
If you feel you’re ready to join this team, email your resume to [email protected] or fill out a resume form now, and put an online interview on your schedule at your convenience. We’re already looking forward to meeting you!
Important! Please send your resume only in English.