NIX, a global supplier of software engineering and IT outsourcing services, is looking for a Event manager in its office in Budapest (Vaci Greens 13th district). You’ll be part of a team of professionals who are ready to find the best tailor-made IT solutions for their multinational clients in various industries and solve complex problems.
What will you do:
- creation and holding of educational and entertainment events;
- development of a creative concept (for an event, photo or video);
- communication with contractors and control their work within the framework of joint projects: technical services, printing, decorators and others;
- coordinating internal and external events;
- organization of photo and video shoots: timing control, help with props, search for solutions to improve work efficiency.
What we expect from you:
- higher education, mainly in the field of communications or advertising;
- effective oral and written communication, communication and negotiation skills;
- experience in organizing and working at events;
- the ability to make operational decisions;
- strategic long-term planning skills;
- the ability to work with a large amount of information, structure it and design it into beautiful project plans;
- basic document management skills;
- proficiency in English at the Intermediate level and above;
- attention to detail, curiosity and a broad perspective.
What we offer:
- Stable long-term work environment
- Paid English courses and conversation clubs
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth
- Mentoring program, internal and external professional training programs
- Comfortable office in the Vaci Greens 13th district of Budapest
- Every necessary tool and device in the office will be provided to comfortably perform all project tasks: computers, meeting rooms, spacious modern kitchens with professional coffee machines, comfortable recreation areas with game consoles, board games, and a selection of literature for every taste
- Support and care from our friendly team
If you feel you’re ready to join this team, email your resume to [email protected] or fill out a resume form now, and put an online interview on your schedule at your convenience. We’re already looking forward to meeting you!
Please send resume in English only!