Junior Application Security Engineer / Penetration Tester
NIX Tech, a global supplier of software engineering and IT outsourcing services, is looking for a Junior Application Security Engineer / Penetration Tester in its office in Budapest (13th district). You’ll be part of a team of professionals who are ready to find the best tailor-made IT solutions for their multinational clients in various industries and solve complex problems.
Role and Responsibilities
- studying the necessary technologies and methodologies according to an individual development plan;
- practical study of new material under the strict control of a fixed mentor;
- internship in real projects.
What we expect from you:
- understanding of attack vectors and methodologies for testing the security of web projects;
- understanding of current threats, vulnerabilities, typical attacks on information systems and tools for their implementation, as well as methods for detecting and responding to them;
- knowledge of network protocols, architectures of modern operating systems and information security technologies;
- learning ability, striving for new knowledge, analytical thinking, positive attitude and perseverance in achieving the goal;
- good knowledge of English at the level of reading technical documentation;
- knowledge of testing methods and technologies, understanding of formal processes and approaches to software development;
- flexible analytical and algorithmic thinking, the desire for self-development, perseverance in finding solutions and achieving goals.
Nice to Have
- basic knowledge of SQL, basic programming skills (Python, Java);
- Experience with security scanners (OWASP ZAP, Burp Suite or others);
- experience with traffic analyzers (Fiddler, WireShark or others);
- practical skills in collecting information about web-projects.
What we offer:
- Stable long-term work environment
- Competitive salary with a flexible system of revisions
- Benefits and social packages
- Paid English courses and conversation clubs
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth
- Mentoring program, internal and external professional training programs
- Comfortable A+ office in the 13th district of Budapest
- Every necessary tool and device in the office will be provided to comfortably perform all project tasks: computers, meeting rooms, spacious modern kitchens with professional coffee machines, comfortable recreation areas with game consoles, board games, and a selection of literature for every taste
- Support and care from our friendly team
If you feel you’re ready to join this team, email your resume to [email protected] or fill out a resume form now, and put an online interview on your schedule at your convenience. We’re already looking forward to meeting you!