Junior System Analyst in the Healthcare Domain
We are looking for a Junior System Analyst who is self-motivated to develop advanced healthcare products with a cross-functional team, is interested in the back-end of complex systems, and desires to improve knowledge in this area.
About our project:
We are a team of professionals who develop products for medical research, analysis, and predictions together with our foreign partners. System Analysts work closely with the development teams, focusing on sprint goals.
All projects are long-term with high-level business requirements that are split and scheduled for several iterations.The responsibilities of a System Analyst are the balanced combination of communication with stakeholders, analysis of system requirements, and interactions with the team. The System Analyst builds and documents requirements for complex systems with limited or no user interface, which are the services for other healthcare products.
- Knowledge of system development processes and methodologies
- Knowledge of requirements lifecycle, business analysis techniques, and requirements management tools
- Level of English: Upper-Intermediate or higher
- Degree in computer science or relevant field
- 1+ years of experience in IT as a Business Analyst, Quality Assurance Engineer, Support Specialist, or related position
- Understanding of REST API and client-server architecture principles
- Great analytical and communication skills
- Great problem-solving attitude
- Technical background and mindset
- Fast learning ability, interest in mastering new knowledge
- Participate in meetings with technical and business stakeholders
- Investigate existing products and services (data pipelines, integrations, data transformation, cloud services, data analysis systems)
- Elicit, analyze, and organize technical and business requirements
- Create user stories, requirement mind maps, diagrams, data mapping, and other requirements artifacts
- Prioritize requirements and refine backlogs according to business values
- Facilitate teamwork using Agile principles and oversee engineering team meetings
- Execute acceptance testing and present the results to customers and stakeholders
What we offer:
- Participation in world-class IT projects
- Ability to create advanced solutions in different business areas from healthcare education, and retail to fintech, logistics, AI, and IoT
- Stable long-term work environment
- Paid English courses and conversation clubs
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth
- Mentoring program, internal and external professional training programs
- Comfortable office in Budapest (Vaci Greens)
- Every necessary tool and device in the office to comfortably perform all project tasks: computers, meeting rooms, spacious modern kitchens with professional coffee machines, comfortable recreation areas with game consoles, board games, and a selection of literature for every taste
- Support and care from our friendly team
If you feel you’re ready to join this team, email your resume to [email protected] or fill out an application now, and put an online interview on your schedule at your convenience. We’re already looking forward to meeting you!