NIX, a global supplier of software engineering and IT outsourcing services, is looking for an Office Assistant in its office in Budapest (Vaci Greens 13th district). You’ll be part of a team of professionals ready to find the best tailor-made IT solutions for their multinational clients in various industries and solve complex problems.
The skills of the ideal candidate look like this:
- Proficiency in Hungarian; Ukrainian or Russian language skills are a must
- Ability to independently organize the implementation of work
- Independence in decision making, followed by the evaluation and analysis of their possible results
- Ability to establish fast and effective communication with people
- Flexibility, patience, and tactfulness
- Good sense of humour, proactive attitude to life, energy to solve any problems
- Use of time management tools, stress resistance
- Provision of household activities of the office;
- Carrying out minor repairs of furniture, office equipment and other equipment;
- Constant monitoring of the general condition of the office;
- Execution of technical assignments in the office, and assistance to the office manager.
- Accounting, transfer and storage of stationery and other equipment
- Minor loading and unloading works;
What we offer:
- Stable long-term work environment
- Comfortable office in Budapest (Vaci Greens)
- Every necessary tool and device in the office will be provided to comfortably perform all tasks: spacious modern kitchens with professional coffee machines, comfortable recreation areas with game consoles, board games, and a selection of literature for every taste
- Paid English courses and conversation clubs
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth
- Mentoring program, internal and external professional training programs
- Support and care from our friendly team
If you feel you’re ready to join this team, email your resume to [email protected] or fill out a resume form now, and put an online interview on your schedule at your convenience. We’re already looking forward to meeting you!