NIX Tech, a global supplier of software engineering and IT outsourcing services, is looking for a Personal Assistant for the director in its office in Budapest (Vaci Green 13th district). You’ll be part of a team of professionals ready to find the best tailor-made IT solutions for their multinational clients in various industries and solve complex problems.
The skills of the ideal candidate look like this:
- Proficiency in Hungarian; Ukrainian or Russian language skills are a must; English language skills will be a plus.
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office and Google programs
- Readiness to solve interesting problems
- Ability to independently organize the implementation of working projects
- Independence in decision-making, followed by the evaluation and analysis of their possible results
- Ability to establish fast and effective communication with people
- Flexibility, patience, and tactfulness
- Good sense of humor, proactive attitude to life, energy to solve any problems
- Use of time management tools, stress resistance
- To provide high level confidential support to the director by providing a full secretarial and administrative service.
- Organizing business and family trips (buying tickets, finding and booking hotels, finding and booking restaurants, making travel plans)
- Arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Maintaining financial records
- Conducting in-depth research and analytical work
- Organization of paperwork (receiving and sending documentation, maintaining reports)
- Communication with contractors
- Visa processing, invitations
- Translation and information support.
What we offer:
- Stable long-term work environment
- Competitive salary with a flexible system of revisions
- Benefits and social packages
- Comfortable A+ office in the 13th district of Budapest
- Every necessary tool and device in the office will be provided to comfortably perform all tasks: computers, meeting rooms, spacious modern kitchens with professional coffee machines, comfortable recreation areas with game consoles, board games, and a selection of literature for every taste
- Paid English courses and conversation clubs
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth
- Mentoring program, internal and external professional training programs
- Support and care from our friendly team
If you feel you’re ready to join this team, email your resume to [email protected] or fill out a resume form now, and put an online interview on your schedule at your convenience. We’re already looking forward to meeting you!