Scrum Master for RPA-project
NIX Tech, a global supplier of software engineering and IT outsourcing services, is looking for a Scrum Master for RPA-project in its office in Budapest (Vaci Green 13th district). You’ll be part of a team of professionals ready to find the best tailor-made IT solutions for their multinational clients in various industries and solve complex problems.
YOUR TASKS WILL BE:
- implement Scrum and apply Agile practices;
- train and mentor two Scrum teams of 10 people;
- help the team to remove any obstacles on its own, while protecting it from distractions that may arise beyond its control;
- identify anti-patterns and advise teams on why and how to avoid them;
- maintain transparent and ongoing communication among the team, Product Owner and other stakeholders through short feedback cycles;
- help the team to continuously improve, highlighting their areas of growth if necessary;
- facilitate team ceremonies, teach the team how to conduct them properly and get more out of them;
- explain to stakeholders outside of the Scrum team how to properly understand team progress, what metrics to use, and how to avoid misusing them.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- agile mindset to understand the essence of Scrum practices and processes;
- proactivity and striving for continuous improvement of the process, team, own skills;
- the ability to properly set up the workflow and create a friendly atmosphere in the team;
- strong knowledge of SDLC;
- spoken English Upper Intermediate and above.
WILL BE A PLUS
- experience in a Scrum Master role;
- Scrum certifications;
- Knowledge of Scrum scaling approaches, in particular LeSS;
- understanding the basics of product management.
What we are happy to offer you:
- Stable long-term work environment;
- Competitive salary with a flexible system of revisions;
- Benefits and social packages;
- Comfortable A+ office in the 13th district of Budapest (Vaci Green);
- Every necessary tool and device in the office will be provided to comfortably perform all project tasks: computers, meeting rooms, spacious modern kitchens with professional coffee machines, comfortable recreation areas with game consoles, board games, and a selection of literature for every taste;
- Office conveniently accessible with public transport;
- Paid English courses and conversation clubs;
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth;
- Mentoring program, internal and external professional training programs;
- Support and care from our friendly team.
If you feel you’re ready to join this team, email your resume to [email protected] or fill out a resume form now, and put an online interview on your schedule at your convenience. We’re already looking forward to meeting you!