Senior+/Lead Unity Developer
NIX, a global supplier of software engineering and IT outsourcing services, is looking for an Senior+/Lead Unity Developer to work with one of the largest gaming companies in the world. You’ll be part of a team of professionals who are ready to find the best tailor-made IT solutions for their multinational clients in various industries and solve complex problems.
- Conduct technical interviews with the candidates to your team.
- Participate in discussions with the product owners about the business goals of the project.
- Make a decision about high level architecture and approaches using for a whole team.
- Develop data schemas and integrate with third-party services.
- Optimize heavily loaded parts of the application and deal with security vulnerabilities.
- Become a member of a team of professionals to achieve quality results efficiently.
What we expect from you:
- At least 5 years hands-on experience in commercial Unity development;
- Experience as a team technical leader;
- Expert knowledge of C#;
- A wide understanding of different game technology areas (gameplay, graphics, tools, etc.);
- Working experience with complex games and rich architecture;
- Good understanding of the Unity engine;
- Full understanding of All layers of testing (unit, integration);
- Applying best practices defined by different functional areas (Architecture, Quality, Security, Product Management, Project Management, etc.);
- In depth knowledge of OOP principles and design patterns;
- Strong familiarity with client/server integration;
- Knowledge in graphics and sound integration;
- Experience in native development for iOS and Android is an asset;
- Prior experience using Continuous Integration and build automation;
- In-depth knowledge of Unity software and best practices (prefabs, asset bundles, organized scene hierarchy);
- Knowledge of scripting, animation, session management, and textures.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in conducting technical interview;
- Hands-on experience with performance and optimization problems and a demonstrated ability to both diagnose and prevent these problems.
What we offer:
- Stable long-term work environment
- Competitive salary with a flexible system of revisions
- Benefits and social packages
- Every necessary tool and device in the office will be provided to comfortably perform all project tasks: computers, meeting rooms, spacious modern kitchens with professional coffee machines, comfortable recreation areas with game consoles, board games, and a selection of literature for every taste
- Paid English courses and conversation clubs
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth
- Mentoring program, internal and external professional training programs
- Support and care from our friendly team
If you feel you’re ready to join this team, email your resume to [email protected].com or fill out an application now, and put an online interview on your schedule at your convenience. We’re already looking forward to meeting you!