Tech Support Engineer
NIX Tech, a global software development and IT outsourcing provider, is looking for an experienced Technical Support Engineer for its Budapest office. You will become part of a team of professionals ready to find the best customized IT solutions for your international clients in various industries and solve complex problems.
What we expect from you:
- Upper Intermediate/Advanced level of written and verbal English
- Computer Science education and/or advanced PC user
- University graduate or senior-year student (full-day work load)
- Psychological stability and high level of patience
- Able to work overtime and/or on holidays, if necessary
Will be a plus:
- Technical Support experience, particularly in PC and network troubleshooting
- QA experience
- Understanding of the main software development lifecycle
- Experience in international exchange programs or working with international staff
- Knowledge of System Administration and Networking
- Knowledge of Oracle SQL
- Assisting international clients
- Sending emails
- Investigating client reported problems
- Logging and tracking issues
- Conducting web meetings
- Creating and testing public solutions
What we offer:
- stable long-term work environment;
- competitive salary with a flexible system of revisions;
- benefits and social packages;
- comfortable A+ office in the 13th district of Budapest (Agora);
- every necessary tool and device in the office will be provided to comfortably perform all project tasks: computers, meeting rooms, spacious modern kitchens with professional coffee machines, comfortable recreation areas with game consoles, board games, and a selection of literature for every taste;
- paid English courses and conversation clubs;
- opportunities for professional and personal growth;
- mentoring program, internal and external professional training programs;
- support and care from our friendly team.
If you feel you’re ready to join this team, email your resume to [email protected]om or fill out a resume form now, and put an online interview on your schedule at your convenience. We’re already looking forward to meeting you!
Important! Please send your resume only in English.