About the Webinar
The DevOps Webinar will give you an opportunity to learn about the most important things in a promising IT profession: DevOps engineer. At the webinar, you will learn about DevOps culture, methodology, and practice. NIX team experts will outline the skills required to start a career in this field. You will also have the opportunity to learn more about NIX DevOps courses.
What awaits you?
- A talk about the knowledge needed to become a DevOps engineer. Experts will talk about the basics of the theory of this profession and specific tools used in practice
- A presentation of a typical DevOps engineer’s day. This will allow you to understand the real tasks of the specialist and comprehend his/her role in the team and the influence on project development
- A Q&A session with the audience. This will be held after the main part of the webinar and will provide an opportunity to ask any questions to NIX team experts
It’s for you if:
- You are a student in your final years of study, a beginner in IT, or just want to acquire a new profession
- Your English level is B2 (Upper Intermediate) or higher
Next event: Golang Webinar 28.02.2024