Junior .NET Developer
NIX, a global supplier of software engineering and IT outsourcing services, is looking for a Junior .NET Developer in its office in Budapest (Vaci Greens, 13th district). You’ll be part of a team of professionals who are ready to find the best tailor-made IT solutions for their multinational clients in various industries and solve complex problems.
What you will do in the first three months:
- Follow an individual development plan with your supervisor and improve your skills based on that plan
- Participate in writing the application’s business logic and covering it with tests
- Expand the rich user interface and offer ideas for improving it
- Develop data schemas and integrate with third-party services
- Optimize heavily loaded parts of the application and deal with security vulnerabilities
- Become a member of a team of professionals to achieve quality results efficiently.
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- At least 1-year work experience in the IT sphere
- Excellent knowledge of OOP and the basics of the .NET platform (.Net Framework and.Net Core)
- Confident knowledge of C# syntax
- Good knowledge of SQL and MS SQL database, ability to use EntityFramework effectively
- Strong technical English (conversational, written)
- Experience with WCF, WPF, Angular, React, and Unit testing (TDD, BDD) will be a plus.
We are happy to offer:
- Stable long-term work environment
- Comfortable office in the 13th district of Budapest (Vaci Greens)
- Every necessary tool and device in the office will be provided to comfortably perform all project tasks: computers, meeting rooms, spacious modern kitchens with professional coffee machines, comfortable recreation areas with game consoles, board games, and a selection of literature for every taste
- Paid English courses and conversation clubs
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth
- Mentoring program, internal and external professional training programs
- Support and care from our friendly team
If you feel you’re ready to join this team, email your resume to [email protected] or fill out a resume form now, and put an online interview on your schedule at your convenience. We’re already looking forward to meeting you!
Important! Please send your resume only in English.