Last Updated On 24-Feb-2023
Effective Date 28-Jul-2022
Data processing is necessary for the fulfillment of legal obligations, such as obligations based on data protection law and corporate compliance legislation. The basis for the data collection when you participate in our recruiting process is your personally given agreement.
Scope of personal data we collect
The scope of personal data we process depends on what information you provide in connection with your application. This Service is used in particular for (not limited to) placing job offers, training courses, and educational programs for which you can apply.
We collect information about you when you input it into the Services or otherwise provide it directly to us. This information includes (not limited to):
- your full name, address and contact details, including email address and telephone number;
- date of birth, mother’s maiden name, mother’s name, or the name of other legal guardian;
- country of residence and residential city, nationality, social security number, visa and work permit details, any form of officially accepted identity card, tax number;
- knowledge of languages;
- details of your education, degree, qualifications, specialty, skills, experience;
- information about your soft skills and data on psychological traits and characteristics;
- social media profile;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- details about your current and previous job position, like grade, notice period, organization and references;
- the content of documents, information on how you submit them, and your feedback.
Provision of all data is voluntary. If you decide not to provide us with the requested information, your application could be rejected. In the case of approval of your application, you might have to give additional data upon request.
We may conduct checks of provided information, we also collect directly or through a third party publicly available information, internal notes.
We obtain information about you from forms, that you field, your public data (i.e. Facebook, LinkedIn and other open information sources), data given to a third party if you allowed transmission.
The Service will automatically collect the IP address and the start of the visit of the visiting computer, and in some cases depending on the visiting computer, the type of the browser and operating system and the geographic location of the visiting computer according to the IP address. The data collected this way cannot be matched to any personal data and only serves statistical purposes.
We keep track of certain information about you when you visit and interact with any of our Services. This information includes the features you use, page response times, the links you click on, length of visits to certain pages, the type, size, and filenames of attachments you upload to the Services, download errors, frequently used search terms, page interaction information, and any interactive elements used to connect with us.
Processing operations performed on personal data are limited to what is necessary. If personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose of the processing, it shall by default be deleted or anonymized.
The way your personal data might be collected
We collect personal data about candidates in a variety of ways
both directly or indirectly. For example, we receive information directly from you:
- when you apply on our website;
- when you send your candidacy via email;
- when you apply for one position on a job portal or through a social network like LinkedIn;
- when you share your resume with us or participate during a job fair or similar event.
Differently, we may receive your information from a third party:
- from a recruitment agency that is working for us;
- from someone who decided to refer you to us for a specific job position (e.g. our referral program);
- from any other party who is authorized to share with us your information (e.g. references you named in your application).
Use of information and its purposes
We will use the information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
- Where legally allowed for marketing/ promotional/targeted advertising.
- Statistical purposes.
- For research and development of the Service.
- To assess your candidacy in respect of requirements for the position for which you have submitted your application, and/or for future recruitments for which a similar skill set and experience is required.
- If you meet the requirements for a position, we will present you an offer for employment and conclude a contract.
- If you meet the requirements for a course or program, we will contact you about the particulars of a course or program.
If we want to use your information for any other purpose, we will ask you for consent and will use your information only upon receiving your consent and then, only for the purpose(s) for which grant consent unless we are required to do otherwise by law.
For technological aspects of the data handling, we use the services provided by data processors, who are:
- AMAZON WEB SERVICES EMEA SÀRL (38 Avenue John F. Kennedy, L-1855 Luxembourg);
- Google Ireland Ltd. (Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland);
- Moodle Pty Ltd. (Moodle Pty Ltd., PO Box 303, West Perth WA 6872, Australia)
Security and data incidents management
Nix Tech Kft. handles your personal data with care and takes all organizational and technical measures to secure your data according to the governing laws.
In agreement with this, your data is secured from unauthorized access, change, publication, destruction, or deletion. It is also protected from accidental destruction and/or harm, or the end of accessibility because of a change in technology.
To ensure that your data is protected during transmission and once we receive it, we apply such protective measures: data stored on a secure server, data transmit and stores in encrypted form, access to data is given only to authorized employees, we have malware detection systems, we also provide studying for authorized employees on cybersecurity, we provide training about basic «cyber hygiene» for all employees, we provide regular review and test software, hardware, systems, and services, etc. to uncover vulnerabilities of the systems supporting the processing, limit access to only those attributes per data set that are needed to perform that operation.
However, given the inherent risks, we cannot guarantee absolute security and consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
In case of a data incident, we will inform you without undue delay as soon as we will become aware of it. We maintain records of all personal data breaches, any related facts about the breaches, their consequences, and all actions taken to remediate them.
How We Share Your Information
- Ad service;
- Data collection & process.
We require such third parties to use the personal information we transfer to them only for the purpose for which it has been transferred, and not to retain it for longer than is required for fulfilling the said purpose. We are working with third parties under the terms of confidentiality.
Retention of Your Information
Depending on the law that applies, you may have a right to access and rectify or erase your personal data or receive a copy of your personal data, restrict or object to the active processing of your data, ask us to share (port) your personal information to another entity, withdraw any consent you provided to us to process your data, a right to lodge a complaint with statutory authority and such other rights as may be relevant under applicable laws. To exercise these rights, you can write to us at [email protected] or to our data protection officer Fekete Ildikó via e-mail [email protected]. We will respond to your request in accordance with applicable law.
You may opt out of direct marketing communications or the profiling we carry out for marketing purposes by writing to us at [email protected].
Do note that if you do not allow us to collect or process the required personal information or withdraw the consent to process the same for the required purposes, you may not be able to access or use the services for which your information was sought.
Third-Party Links & Use of Your Information
Grievance / Data Protection Officer
If you have any queries or concerns about the processing of your information that is available with us, you may write an email our Grievance Officer at NIX Tech Kft., 1138 Budapest, Föveny utca 4-6. 5. em., email: [email protected]. We will address your concerns in accordance with applicable law.
NIX Tech Kft also designated the data protection officer. Data subjects may contact the data protection officer with regard to all issues related to processing of their personal data and to the exercise of their rights. You may contact our data protection officer Fekete ildikó via e-mail [email protected].
Information about the data controller
Company name: NIX Tech Kft,
Located: 1138 Budapest, Föveny utca 4-6. 5. em.,
E-mail: [email protected], [email protected]
Tax number: 27870916-2-41
Registration court: Budapest Metropolitan Court as court of registration
Company registration number: 01-09-401461
Chief Executive Officer (CEO): dr. Benjamin Lajos Malik
Hosting provider: AMAZON WEB SERVICES EMEA SÀRL
Address: 38 AVENUE JOHN F. KENNEDY, L-1855 LUXEMBOURG
Company registration number: B186284
Tax number: LU 26888617
E–mail: [email protected]
Cégneve: NIX Tech Kft.
Cím: 1138 Budapest, Föveny utca 4-6. 5. em.
E-mail cím: [email protected], [email protected]
Bejegyző cégbíróság: Fővárosi Törvényszék Cégbírósága
Kiadásért felelős (CEO): dr. Benjamin Lajos Malik
Tárhely szolgáltató: AMAZON WEB SERVICES EMEA SÀRL
Cím: 38 AVENUE JOHN F. KENNEDY, L-1855 LUXEMBOURG
Adószám: LU 26888617
E–mail cím: [email protected]