Junior React Native Developer
NIX, a global supplier of software engineering and IT outsourcing services, is looking for a Junior React Native Developer in its office in Budapest (Vaci Greens, 13th district). You’ll be part of a team of professionals who are ready to find the best tailor-made IT solutions for their multinational clients in various industries and solve complex problems.
- Taking part in cross-platform apps development with React Native from scratch
- Creating user-friendly interfaces based on existing frameworks
- Active collaboration with the team across the world
- Learning new things on every day basis.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Experience in developing cross-platform apps with React Native and integrating third-party libraries
- Ability to deliver clean and reusable code, as well as to understand other developer’s code
- Flexible thinking and curiosity
- English skills at the upper-intermediate or higher level.
WILL BE A PLUS:
- Knowledge of Swift / Objective-C / Java / Kotlin
- Experience in native app development for iOS and/or Android platforms
- Experience with debugging tools, CI/CD and submitting apps to the AppStore and Google Play.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Stable long-term work environment
- Paid English courses and conversation clubs
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth
- Mentoring program, internal and external professional training programs
- Comfortable office in the 13th district of Budapest
- Every necessary tool and device in the office will be provided to comfortably perform all project tasks: computers, meeting rooms, spacious modern kitchens with professional coffee machines, comfortable recreation areas with game consoles, board games, and a selection of literature for every taste
- Support and care from our friendly team.
If you feel you’re ready to join the team, email your resume to [email protected] or fill out a resume form now, and put an online interview on your schedule at your convenience. We’re already looking forward to meeting you!