Medior IT Business Analyst
NIX, a global supplier of software engineering and IT outsourcing services, is looking for a Medior IT Business Analyst in its office in Budapest (Vaci Greens, 13th district). You’ll be part of a team of professionals who are ready to find the best tailor-made IT solutions for their multinational clients in various industries and solve complex problems.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Stable long-term work environment
- Comfortable office in Budapest (Vaci Greens)
- Every necessary tool and device in the office will be provided to comfortably perform all project tasks: computers, meeting rooms, spacious modern kitchens with professional coffee machines, comfortable recreation areas with game consoles, board games, and a selection of literature for every taste
- Paid English courses and conversation clubs
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth
- Mentoring program, internal and external professional training programs
- Support and care from our friendly team.
- Build a vision of a future product: identify and define business needs and goals to convert pain points and business opportunities into valuable solutions
- Elicit requirements: gather functional and non-functional requirements from stakeholders to start working on solution design
- Prepare requirements specifications: use plain text, use case scenarios, and user stories in fixed scope or agile projects to describe specifics of future solutions
- Build models: create UML / BPMN and other diagrams to support requirements specifications visually
- Engineer UI/UX: work closely with UI and UX experts to conduct UX analysis and build wireframes for all kinds of platforms
- Become the reliable bridge between business and development: embrace, promote and support transparent and effective communication among stakeholders and team
- Drive the process: along with project/product managers, become the beacon to follow and aim to provide nothing less than excellent service.
- 2+ years of experience as a full-time (or a part-time equivalent) Business Analyst / Systems Analyst / Requirements Engineer in IT
- Level of English: upper-intermediate or higher (both written and verbal)
- Strong knowledge of the BA tasks and techniques (BABOK v3)
- Knowledge of SDLC and software development methodologies
- Knowledge of process modeling and modeling notations (BPMN, UML)
- Good understanding of UI/UX design principles
- Wireframing experience (Figma, Adobe XD, Axure, Balsamic, etc.)
- Knowledge of client-server architecture, network protocols, API, and mobile platforms
- Experience in working with distributed and multinational teams.
- Technical/software development background and mindset
- Knowledge of various business domains
- Good understanding of web/iOS/Android usability guidelines
- Experience in pre-sales activities as a BA or Sales Manager
- Experience in writing requirements specifications using Confluence / JIRA
- Knowledge of requirements engineering standards
- Readiness to move to Budapest.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Rational thinking, system thinking
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills
- Ready to learn new domains and technologies
If you feel you’re ready to join this team, email your resume to [email protected] or fill out a resume form now, and put an online interview on your schedule at your convenience. We’re already looking forward to meeting you!