Medior Manual QA engineer
NIX, a global supplier of software engineering and IT outsourcing services, is looking for a Medior manual QA engineer in its office in Budapest (Vaci Greens, 13th district). You’ll be part of a team of professionals who are ready to find the best tailor-made IT solutions for their multinational clients in various industries and solve complex problems.
TASKS FOR THE 3 MONTHS:
- Interaction with an extensive onboarding study program to prove existing skills in practice and fill any gaps in specific knowledge that are corresponded to a Medior QA Engineer
- Working together with a mentor and a tech lead on the hard and soft skillset to identify the strengths and keep developing them as a part of the individual development plan
- Interaction with an real ongoing project as a team member – analysis of the application’s business logic and covering it with tests
- Diving in the powerful QA community. Taking part in community development
- Sharing an experience with Trainee QAs as a mentor
- Have fun and enjoy bug-searching processes and improving a software quality.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- 2+ years of Web/Mobile/Desktop application testing experience
- Knowledge of testing methods and technologies, understanding of formal software development processes (SDLC)
- Experience in building testing strategies for various projects and evaluating test coverage
- Experience with bug-tracking systems, and version control systems
- Understanding of client-server architecture
- API testing experience
- SQL basics
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English skills
- Ability to switch quickly between tasks
- Flexible analytical and algorithmic thinking, desire for self-development, persistence in finding solutions, and achieving goals.
WILL BE A PLUS:
- Higher education in IT or a related field
- Basic programming or scripting skills
- Automation experience in Java, Python, or another language
- Experience with building servers to ensure continuous integration
- Experience in performance testing
- Use of traffic analyzers (Fiddler, WireShark, or others).
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Stable long-term work environment
- Paid English courses and conversation clubs
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth
- Mentoring program, internal and external professional training programs
- Comfortable office in the 13th district of Budapest
- Every necessary tool and device in the office will be provided to comfortably perform all project tasks: computers, meeting rooms, spacious modern kitchens with professional coffee machines, comfortable recreation areas with game consoles, board games, and a selection of literature for every taste
- Support and care from our friendly team.
If you feel you’re ready to join the team, email your resume to [email protected] or fill out a resume form now, and put an online interview on your schedule at your convenience. We’re already looking forward to meeting you!