Medior .NET Developer
NIX Tech, a global supplier of software engineering and IT outsourcing services, is looking for a Medior .NET Developer in its office in Budapest (Agora, 13th district). You’ll be part of a team of professionals who are ready to find the best tailor-made IT solutions for their multinational clients in various industries and solve complex problems.
What we expect from you:
- at least 3 years hands-on experience in commercial software development;
- expert knowledge of C# and ASP.NET Core;
- strong knowledge of relational databases like MS SQL or/and PostgreSQL;
- practical experience in integrations with REST Web Services;
- hands-on experience in writing unit test using the most popular frameworks like NUnit or xUnit;
- experience with Agile development methodology and working as a member of an Agile development team;
- proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal, sufficient for success in a remote and largely asynchronous work environment.
- follow an individual development plan with your supervisor and improve your skills based on that plan;
- participate in writing the application’s business logic and covering it with tests;
- expand the rich user interface and offer ideas for improving it;
- develop data schemas and integrate with third-party services;
- optimize heavily loaded parts of the application and deal with security vulnerabilities;
- become a member of a team of professionals to achieve quality results efficiently.
Will be a plus:
- experience with any cloud platforms (MS Azure, AWS, GCP).
What we offer:
- Participation in world-class IT projects
- Ability to create advanced solutions in different business areas from healthcare education, and retail to fintech, logistics, AI, and IoT
- Stable long-term work environment
- Competitive salary with a flexible system of revisions
- Benefits and social packages
- Paid English courses and conversation clubs
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth
- Mentoring program, internal and external professional training programs
- Comfortable A+ office in the 13th district of Budapest (Agora)
- Every necessary tool and device in the office will be provided to comfortably perform all project tasks: computers, meeting rooms, spacious modern kitchens with professional coffee machines, comfortable recreation areas with game consoles, board games, and a selection of literature for every taste
- Support and care from our friendly team
If you feel you’re ready to join this team, email your resume to [email protected] or fill out a resume form now, and put an online interview on your schedule at your convenience. We’re already looking forward to meeting you!