Medior .NET Developer
NIX, a global supplier of software engineering and IT outsourcing services, is looking for a Medior .NET Developer in its office in Budapest (Vaci Greens, 13th district). You’ll be part of a team of professionals who are ready to find the best tailor-made IT solutions for their multinational clients in various industries and solve complex problems.
- Follow an individual development plan with your supervisor and improve your skills based on that plan
- Writing the application’s business logic and covering it with tests
- Expand the rich user interface and offer ideas for improving it
- Develop data schemas and integrate with third-party services
- Optimize heavily loaded parts of the application and deal with security vulnerabilities.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- At least 3 years hands-on experience in commercial software development;
- Expert knowledge of C# and ASP.NET Core
- Strong knowledge of relational databases like MS SQL or/and PostgreSQL
- Practical experience in integrations with REST Web Services
- Hands-on experience in writing unit test using the most popular frameworks like NUnit or xUnit
- Experience with Agile development methodology and working as a member of an Agile development team
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal, sufficient for success in a remote and largely asynchronous work environment.
WILL BE A PLUS:
- Experience with any cloud platforms (MS Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Knowledge in containerization using Docker, orchestration and management of the containerized solutions
- Hands-on experience with performance and optimization problems and a demonstrated ability to both diagnose and prevent these problems
- Background as team technical leader.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Stable long-term work environment
- Paid English courses and conversation clubs
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth
- Mentoring program, internal and external professional training programs
- Comfortable office in the 13th district of Budapest
- Every necessary tool and device in the office will be provided to comfortably perform all project tasks: computers, meeting rooms, spacious modern kitchens with professional coffee machines, comfortable recreation areas with game consoles, board games, and a selection of literature for every taste
- Support and care from our friendly team.
If you feel you’re ready to join the team, email your resume to [email protected] or fill out a resume form now, and put an online interview on your schedule at your convenience. We’re already looking forward to meeting you!