Medior Project Manager
NIX, a global supplier of software engineering and IT outsourcing services, is looking for a Medior Project Manager in its office in Budapest (Vaci Greens, 13th district). You’ll be part of a team of professionals who are ready to find the best tailor-made IT solutions for their multinational clients in various industries and solve complex problems.
- Working together with the client on requirements
- Transferring requirements to the backlog of project tasks that are understandable and estimable
- Understanding priorities
- Preparing release/sprint plans
- Identification of change requests
- A reprioritization of the current scope taking into account new changes.
- Focusing on maximum transparency when working with stakeholders
- Considering a collaborative atmosphere
- Building long-term relationships
- Supporting constant stakeholder engagement
- Constant tracking of stakeholder’s feedback
- Work on stakeholders satisfaction.
- Creating the project schedule
- Working with network diagrams and roadmaps
- Regular and on-time updating of the plan in case of changes take place.
- Risk identification, creating and regular monitoring of risk register
- Risk analysis and evaluation
- Preparing the mitigation plan for risks
- Proactiveness and focus on getting things done.
- Joint work with the client on the formation of project quality gates
- Tracking project metrics
- Continuous implementation of improvements aimed to deliver more value and improve the quality of the product.
- Budget tracking and forecasting costs
- Maintaining the necessary budget reports
- Work with the project profitability
- Highlights to the client about any budget changes.
- Regular communication with the team members (both in person and at project ceremonies)
- Maintaining optimal morale in the team
- Team motivation
- Onboarding / offboarding people in the project
- Control of team’s capacity( days off and sick leave, holidays)
- Organization of entertainment events (such as team buildings, B-Days for team members, and any other events aimed at maintaining a positive mood in people, getting to know them, and sharing experiences)
- Develop the team roaster for new projects.
Project communications management:
- Effective communications set up
- Creation, management, and monitoring of communications
- Meetings facilitation
- High-standard business correspondence.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Two-year experience in IT project management
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Solid knowledge of SDLC
- Agile mindset and experience with Agile methodologies
- Desire to help the client and solve his problem
- Readiness to improve things around you and make the world a better place
- Willingness to learn new things
- Desire to motivate your colleagues by your example
- Knowledge sharing.
WILL BE A PLUS:
- Never give up attitude and positive outlook on the world.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Stable long-term work environment
- Paid English courses and conversation clubs
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth
- Mentoring program, internal and external professional training programs
- Comfortable office in the 13th district of Budapest
- Every necessary tool and device in the office will be provided to comfortably perform all project tasks: computers, meeting rooms, spacious modern kitchens with professional coffee machines, comfortable recreation areas with game consoles, board games, and a selection of literature for every taste
- Support and care from our friendly team
If you feel you’re ready to join the team, email your resume to [email protected] or fill out a resume form now, and put an online interview on your schedule at your convenience. We’re already looking forward to meeting you!