Medior Project Manager
NIX Tech, a global supplier of software engineering and IT outsourcing services, is looking for a Project Manager in its office in Budapest (Agora, 13th district). You’ll be part of a team of professionals who are ready to find the best tailor-made IT solutions for their multinational clients in various industries and solve complex problems.
Our customers are leaders in software development in domains such as healthcare, consulting services, global manufacturing of personal computers, consumer electronics and business solutions. The wide variety of our projects is impressive, to say the least. Among the technology stacks we use are: Java, Kubernetes, Cloud provides, Node.JS, Angular, Python, GO, C#, and many others. We’ll challenge you to grow as a specialist and make you proud of being part of our success.
You’ll be able to:
- manage projects using the best practices;
- collaborate with top range companies;
- become attached to your customer like best friends;
- bring value and see your real impact on products;
- foster challenging projects and manage teams with dozens of people;
- implement and work with Agile and PMI approaches ;
- develop and improve your own development process to provide the best team performance;
- improve your professional skills and share knowledge with your brilliant teammates.
In the first 3 months you can expect:
- transparent onboarding process with a step-by-step development plan
- mentor support on any matter – we won’t leave you to the mercy of fate
- active involvement in commercial projects as soon as you’re ready
- ability to pass your internship with flying colors within a shorter period of time
Main goals and responsibilities:
- build strong relationships with teams and clients;
- lead a project to result;
- support presale phase of the project;
- build the development process from the scratch4
- continuously improve processes in projects;
- tailor the best solution in terms of project management triangle.
- 2+ years hands-on experience
- understanding of Software Development Lifecycle
- fundamental knowledge of Agile and Project Management
- fluent English, Ukrainian (optional)
What we offer:
- Participation in world-class IT projects
- Ability to create advanced solutions in different business areas from healthcare education, and retail to fintech, logistics, AI, and IoT
- Stable long-term work environment
- Competitive salary with a flexible system of revisions
- Benefits and social packages
- Paid English courses and conversation clubs
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth
- Mentoring program, internal and external professional training programs
- Comfortable A+ office in the 13th district of Budapest (Agora)
- Every necessary tool and device in the office will be provided to comfortably perform all project tasks: computers, meeting rooms, spacious modern kitchens with professional coffee machines, comfortable recreation areas with game consoles, board games, and a selection of literature for every taste
- Support and care from our friendly team
If you feel you’re ready to join this team, email your resume to [email protected] or fill out a resume form now, and put an online interview on your schedule at your convenience. We’re already looking forward to meeting you!