Start Of Selection
Start Of Training
Sign up for a course
Offline. The program completion takes 2 months. Training sessions are 4 hours long and take place 3 times a week in our office. Language of study: English.
NIX courses are an opportunity to join our team immediately after training.
During the QA course, you’ll learn
- who QA engineers are, their goals on the project and what they are able to do;
- to identify the peculiarities of testing web, desktop and mobile applications;
- to divide a software product into functional parts;
- to create checklists and test cases;
- to navigate the database well;
- to carry out the simplest load testing.
Program of the QA training
The course program is made up of 12 modules and covers the following topics:
- SDLC and software development methodologies;
- objectives and principles of software testing;
- types of software testing;
- development requirements and how a QA engineer deals with them;
- test documentation: creation and maintenance;
- peculiarities of testing mobile, web, and desktop applications;
- HTML, CSS, HTTP;
- basics of web application structure, etc.
The practice work will be arranged in the form of workshops. The training sessions will provide opportunities for mastering Jira, TestRail, Fiddler, and Jmetter. The final week of training is focused on creating a demo project. Students will follow the classic QA engineer’s path: from creating a work plan to reporting test results.
What do we expect from you
- English at the Intermediate or Advanced level;
- will and intention to study, evaluate and delve into up-to-date technologies.
Learning system details
The training program is divided into modules. Each module includes a theory and a practical task. Supervised by an experienced mentor, each student will be able to identify and correct mistakes and find the right solution. Thus, a future tester will acquire the practical skills necessary for managing a real project.