NIX Tech, a global supplier of software engineering and IT outsourcing services, is looking for a Training project mentor in its office in Budapest (Agora, 13th district). You’ll be part of a team of professionals who are ready to find the best tailor-made IT solutions for their multinational clients in various industries and solve complex problems.
Our company is setting up an education center and we are looking for teacher with practical experience in programming, who will be training candidates to work in our exciting projects. This is a classroom-style education with 10-15 students at once.
What we expect from you:
- Teaching experience or participation in the development of IT projects;
- The ability of teaching the material in English;
- Good communication skills, ability to interact with people and students;
- The ability to present information clearly and comprehensively;
- Willingness to share knowledge and teach others;
- Knowledge of Ukrainian or Russian;
- Experience in creating educational content;
- Professional attitude and work with criticism and objection;
What we offer:
- Long-term opportunity, stable work environment;
- Competitive salary with a frequent revisions;
- Benefits and social packages;
- Comfortable A+ office in the 13th district of Budapest (Agora);
- Every necessary tools and devices in the office will be provided to comfortably perform all project tasks: computers, projectors, meeting rooms, spacious modern kitchens, comfortable recreation areas with game consoles, board games, and a selection of literature for every taste;
- Paid English courses and conversation clubs;
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth;
- Support and care from our friendly team.
If you feel you’re ready to join this team, email your resume to [email protected] or fill out an application now, and put an online interview on your schedule at your convenience. We’re already looking forward to meeting you!