Junior Performance QA Engineer
NIX, a global supplier of software engineering and IT outsourcing services, is looking for a Junior Performance QA Engineer in its office in Budapest (Vaci Greens, 13th district). You’ll be part of a team of professionals who are ready to find the best tailor-made IT solutions for their multinational clients in various industries and solve complex problems.
- Execute performance testing plans to assess the performance and scalability of our software applications
- Identify performance bottlenecks and analyze system behavior
- Collaborate with software developers to implement performance improvements and resolve performance-related issues
- Develop and maintain performance test scripts and scenarios
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to establish performance benchmarks and ensure adherence to quality standards
- Stay up to date with the latest industry trends and best practices in performance testing and optimization.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Proven work experience as a Performance QA Engineer or similar role
- Understanding of networks and protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP(s), WebSocket, etc.)
- Solid programming skills in languages such as Java, Scala, Python, JS or C#
- Experience with performance monitoring and profiling tools
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Proficiency in performance testing tools such as JMeter, K6, Locust or Gatling
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- English skills at the upper-intermediate or higher level.
WILL BE A PLUS:
- Knowledge of database systems and SQL queries for performance testing
- Master’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field
- Experience with cloud-based performance testing platforms
- Familiarity with DevOps practices and tools
- Experience with version control systems, such as Git.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Stable long-term work environment
- Paid English courses and conversation clubs
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth
- Mentoring program, internal and external professional training programs
- Comfortable office in the 13th district of Budapest
- Every necessary tool and device in the office will be provided to comfortably perform all project tasks: computers, meeting rooms, spacious modern kitchens with professional coffee machines, comfortable recreation areas with game consoles, board games, and a selection of literature for every taste
- Support and care from our friendly team.
If you feel you’re ready to join the team, email your resume to [email protected] or fill out a resume form now, and put an online interview on your schedule at your convenience. We’re already looking forward to meeting you!