Medior React Developer
NIX, a global supplier of software engineering and IT outsourcing services, is looking for a Medior React Developer in its office in Budapest (Vaci Greens, 13th district). You’ll be part of a team of professionals who are ready to find the best tailor-made IT solutions for their multinational clients in various industries and solve complex problems.
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- 2+ years experience with React
- At least Upper-Intermediate written and spoken English
- Knowledge of ES2016+, async/await, promises, lodash/underscore
- Knowledge of design patterns (MVC, MVVM, Observer, Flyweight, etc.)
- Experience in working with a team on Scrum/Kanban methodologies
- Understanding of technical software development processes (gitflow, code review, best practices)
- Experience in evaluating project tasks
- Review other people’s code
- Experience in developing new functionality independently.
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of AngularJS, Angular, Vue/Vuex
- Knowledge of Node.js, express/koa/HAPI/Feathers
- Work with the database: Mongodb, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis
- Experience in writing Unit-tests
- Experience in client-side development for mobile devices
- Experience in participating in new project launches.
- Development of interactive web services and systems
- Technical assistance in existing projects
- Communication with testing and backend teams
- Assessment of project tasks
- Code analysis, organization cross-review.
What the new member of the development team will get:
- Stable long-term work environment
- Comfortable office in Budapest (Vaci Greens)
- Every necessary tool and device in the office will be provided to comfortably perform all project tasks: computers, meeting rooms, spacious modern kitchens with professional coffee machines, comfortable recreation areas with game consoles, board games, and a selection of literature for every taste
- Paid English courses and conversation clubs
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth
- Mentoring program, internal and external professional training programs
- Support and care from our friendly team
If you feel you’re ready to join this team, email your resume to [email protected] or fill out a resume form now, and put an online interview on your schedule at your convenience. We’re already looking forward to meeting you!