Senior Azure Cloud Engineer
NIX Tech, a global supplier of software engineering and IT outsourcing services, is looking for a Senior Azure Cloud Engineer in its office in Budapest (Vaci Green, 13th district). You’ll be part of a team of professionals who are ready to find the best tailor-made IT solutions for their multinational clients in various industries and solve complex problems.
- Automate and provision Azure infrastructures using biceps and powershell.
- Develop and support CiCd using Azure DevOps.
- Maintain developers and qa team solving infrastructure and configuration problems.
- Handling infrastructure or automation issues in different environments.
- Follow corporate security and regulation rules and practices.
- Design and propose architectures and approaches for new features and projects.
- Guide other team members to handle complex tasks.
- Help and mentor DevOps team members.
What we expect from you:
- Cloud: Azure Account management, VM’s, Web Functions, Web Apps, Azure Networking, MSSQL, Azure DevOps , Blob, Disk, Storage account, Other Azure services.
- DevOps tools: Azure DevOps, Git, Jenkins, TeamCity;
- Operational systems: Understanding of Linux OS management principles, applications setup/configuration, processes, management, troubleshooting.
- Web: understanding of web apps deployment principles.
- Databases: understanding of database administration.
- Networking: understanding of networking principles; Azure network security concepts;
- Scripting languages: PowerShell.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Experience design, prove and implement architecture solutions.
- Experience mentor DevOps team members.
- Knowledge of English at the Upper-Intermediate level.
Will be a plus:
- Advanced knowledge of Linux OS.
- AWS or GCP.
- Experience working with other CiCd tools.
- Orchestration and containerization Docker k8s.
- Experience with Microservices deployment and release management.
What we offer:
- Stable long-term work environment
- Competitive salary with a flexible system of revisions
- Benefits and social packages
- Paid English courses and conversation clubs
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth
- Mentoring program, internal and external professional training programs
- Comfortable A+ office in the 13th district of Budapest (Agora)
- Every necessary tool and device in the office will be provided to comfortably perform all project tasks: computers, meeting rooms, spacious modern kitchens with professional coffee machines, comfortable recreation areas with game consoles, board games, and a selection of literature for every taste
- Support and care from our friendly team
If you feel you’re ready to join this team, email your resume to [email protected] or fill out a resume form now, and put an online interview on your schedule at your convenience. We’re already looking forward to meeting you!