Golang + JS FullStack Course
For more details, contact our Learning Center
Offline. The program takes 4 months. Training sessions are 4 hours long and take place 3 times a week in our office. Language of study: English.
NIX courses are an opportunity to join our team immediately after training.
YOU’LL LEARN HOW TO
- Understand the key principles of HTML/CSS
- Work in Linux environments
- Use the Git version control system
- Install and configure web servers
- Work with databases
- Develop SPA on VueJS framework
What we expect from you
- Theory of the internet: what it consists of, how information is exchanged on the network, how HTTP works
- Understanding of any DBMS
- Basic knowledge of SQL and database normalization principles
- Understanding the Golang concurrency model
- Basic knowledge of HTML markup: basic tags, page structure
- Understanding of how any version control system works
Learning system details
The program is divided into subject modules. Each of them contains lectures and practical exercises. Practice is essentially step-by-step development of an educational project. At the end of the course, students present their work in the form of a demo. During training, everyone will receive feedback from a mentor. Constant communication with the expert will help improve work results step-by-step. Students will also work in teams to develop their communication skills, as this is also an important skill of a modern IT specialist.