Start Of Selection
Start Of Training
Sign up for a course
Offline. The program completion takes 4 months. Training sessions are 3 hours long and take place 3 times a week in our office. Language of study: English.
NIX courses are an opportunity to join our team immediately after training.
- to use the Linux operating system and its command line;
- to work with Git (with repositories, commit, branches, etc.);
- to use HTML / CSS;
- to use React to create different types of projects;
- to combine TypeScript with React-applications;
- to read developer documentation and debug the software.
What do we expect from you
- English at the Intermediate or Advanced level;
- knowledge of HTML syntax, document structure and tags;
- basic knowledge of CSS: positioning styles, color, etc.;
- knowledge of the main components of the Internet and the features of information exchange on the network.
Learning system details
The course program is divided into thematic modules. Each of them includes theoretical and practical sections. Practical work is arranged in the form of workshops to solidify new knowledge. After each practice session is completed, students receives feedback from personal mentors. The expert will point out the mistakes and suggest ways to correct them. This approach allows faster development of the skills which a front-end developer needs.