Start Of Selection
Start Of Training
Sign up for a course
Offline. The program completion takes 2-3 months. Training sessions are 2 hours long and take place 3 times a week in our office. Language of study: English.
NIX courses are an opportunity to join our team immediately after training.
During the .NET course, you’ll learn
- to create entity models based on the principles of object-oriented programming;
- to write comprehensible code according to coding standards and SOLID principles;
- to choose the software architecture depending on the objectives and limitations of the product requirements;
- to work with Git version control systems;
- to choose the best options for developing among all the capabilities of the .NET platform;
- to work with databases using SQL language and .NET technologies;
- to use HTML markup language, CSS stylesheets, and Bootstrap framework;
- to configure applications, detect and correct errors in the code;
- to think through the development process using the CI/CD model;
- to deploy web applications in IIS or cloud services.
Program of the .NET training
What do we expect from you
- English at the intermediate or advanced level;
- understanding the basics of object-oriented programming;
- knowledge of key mechanisms for the operation of .NET platform;
- knowledge of C# syntax and basic constructs;
- understanding of the relational data model and the main SQL operators;
- understanding of the client-server architecture and HTTP protocol;
- knowledge of key HTML tags and CSS styles.
Learning system details
The program includes theoretical and practical modules. At the end of each cycle of lectures, there are tests which help to solidify knowledge. Practical sessions are held in the form of workshops. You can also practice the knowledge and skills acquired while doing your homework. The results will be discussed in a group of students with a mentor. Moreover, the practical component involves the development of your own web application, where all stages are close to a real IT project. This assignment will be completed by students step by step before the end of the course. A personal mentor will guide every student along the way. Expert feedback will help you develop the necessary skills and improve your results consistently.