Cloud Engineer (Java, AWS)
NIX, a global supplier of software engineering and IT outsourcing services, is looking for a Cloud Engineer (Java, AWS) in its office in Budapest (Vaci Greens, 13th district). You’ll be part of a team of professionals who are ready to find the best tailor-made IT solutions for their multinational clients in various industries and solve complex problems.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced Cloud Engineer to work with our team to help us design, develop, optimize and maintain complex cloud-based solutions. To be successful as a cloud engineer, you should have a strong understanding of cloud computing concepts as well as experience with microservice and serverless architecture with AWS based infrastructure.
On our team, you’ll find streamlined Agile processes, competent microservice architecture, a friendly team of professionals, space for personal development, and the ability to implement innovative solutions for users from all over the world using an advanced technology stack consisting of AWS, Kubernetes, Spring Ecosystem, Apache Kafka, and others.
- Implement new functionality in collaboration with other team members
- Develop technical designs, deconstruct and assess tasks
- Be responsible for delivering and maintaining code for production
- Implement mechanisms to ensure the stability of systems
- Participate in the planning of releases and sprints
- Participate in meetings with partners and the team
- Participate in code and technical design reviews of other developers
- Write and maintain project documentation.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Participation in world-class IT projects
- Ability to create advanced solutions in different business areas healthcare, education, logistics, AI, and IoT
- Stable long-term work environment
- Competitive salary with a flexible system of revisions
- Benefits and social packages
- Paid English courses and conversation clubs
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth
- Mentoring program, internal and external professional training programs
- Comfortable office in Budapest (Vaci Greens)
- Every necessary tool and device in the office will be provided to comfortably perform all project tasks: computers, meeting rooms, spacious modern kitchens with professional coffee machines, comfortable recreation areas with game consoles, board games, and a selection of literature for every taste
- Support and care from our friendly team.
- 3+ years of Java development experience
- Experience with Spring Ecosystem
- Confident use of Docker containers and GIT
- Experience with RESTful API and messaging design and development
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases
- Experience with AWS
- Work with bug tracking systems (for example, JIRA and others)
- Understanding of Agile and Scrum processes
- Experience with MongoDB or other NoSQL storage
- Experience with Kubernetes, OpenShift or other container orchestrator
- Understanding concepts of microservices architecture and serverless
- Knowledge of JWT, Oauth2, SAML, or other security protocols
- Experience with Kafka
If you feel ready to join our team, send your CV to [email protected] or fill out the CV form today and schedule your online interview. We look forward to meeting you!