Junior PHP Developer
NIX, a global supplier of software engineering and IT outsourcing services, is looking for a Junior PHP Developer in its office in Budapest (Vaci Greens, 13th district). You’ll be part of a team of professionals who are ready to find the best tailor-made IT solutions for their multinational clients in various industries and solve complex problems.
- Together with a mentor, a professional development plan will be designed specifically for you
- You will sharpen your skills in developing web applications and using modern frameworks
- You will learn to interact with responsive and professional teams
- You will get a chance to try your skills in a real project.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Solid knowledge of PHP 7+ and principles of OOP, MVC
- You can easily explain to your grandmother what an API is and know the secret of successful communication in a team
- You know how to fix conflicts in Git and would like to understand how rebase differs from merge
- Strong technical English (conversational, written).
WILL BE A PLUS:
Experience in developing web applications on Laravel, Symfony and other frameworks.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU:
- Stable long-term work environment
- Paid English courses and conversation clubs
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth
- Mentoring program, internal and external professional training programs
- Comfortable office in the 13th district of Budapest
- Every necessary tool and device in the office will be provided to comfortably perform all project tasks: computers, meeting rooms, spacious modern kitchens with professional coffee machines, comfortable recreation areas with game consoles, board games, and a selection of literature for every taste
- Support and care from our friendly team.
If you feel you’re ready to join this team, email your resume to [email protected] or fill out a resume form now, and put an online interview on your schedule at your convenience. We’re already looking forward to meeting you!