Junior Golang Developer
NIX Tech is looking for a talented Junior Golang Developer! The candidate will need an understanding of the concurrency model, communication skills, engineering thinking, responsibility and organization. If you are that kind of candidate, send your CV, We will be glad to see you in our team!
What we expect from you:
- At least 1-year work experience in the IT sphere
- Strong knowledge of Golang and understanding of the concurrency model of the language;
- Excellent knowledge of HTTP protocol;
- Good knowledge of SQL, experience with one of the relational databases;
- skills of working with Git;
- You understand that English is our everything, so you improve your knowledge in this area. Strong technical English (conversational, written)
Will be a plus:
- Experience with one of the frameworks Vue, React, Angular;
- Experience with NoSQL;
- Experience of using Docker.
Tasks for the first three months of work:
- Together with a mentor, a professional development plan will be designed specifically for you;
- You will sharpen your skills in developing web applications and using modern frameworks;
- You will learn the subtleties of working in a team of responsive and professional colleagues;;
- You will get a chance to try your skills in a real project.
What we are happy to offer you:
- Stable long-term work environment;
- Competitive salary with a flexible system of revisions;
- Benefits and social packages;
- Comfortable A+ office in the 13th district of Budapest (Agora);
- Every necessary tool and device in the office will be provided to comfortably perform all project tasks: computers, meeting rooms, spacious modern kitchens with professional coffee machines, comfortable recreation areas with game consoles, board games, and a selection of literature for every taste;
- Office conveniently accessible with public transport;
- Paid English courses and conversation clubs;
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth;
- Mentoring program, internal and external professional training programs;
- Support and care from our friendly team.
If you feel you’re ready to join this team, email your resume to [email protected] or fill out a resume form now, and put an online interview on your schedule at your convenience. We’re already looking forward to meeting you!