Junior Java Developer
NIX, a global supplier of software engineering and IT outsourcing services, is looking for a Junior Java Developer in its office in Budapest (Vaci Greens, 13th district). You’ll be part of a team of professionals who are ready to find the best tailor-made IT solutions for their multinational clients in various industries and solve complex problems.
WHAT WILL YOU DO FOR THE FIRST THREE MONTHS:
- Study the necessary technologies according to an individual development plan
- Practical study of new material
- Complete internship involving real projects with the application of the studied technologies.
YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE IF YOU HAVE:
- Learnability, engineering thinking, positive mindset, and persistence to achieve the goal
- Confident technical English—ability to understand English documentation and formulate and express your thoughts in English
- Excellent knowledge of OOP, particularly in Java
- Working with database (relational or NoSQL) skills
- Principles of web applications and HTML and CSS knowledge
- Working with Git or other version control system skills
- Working with automatic project building system skills (maven, Gradle).
WILL BE A PLUS:
- Knowledge of Spring and Hibernate frameworks
*If you realize that some aspects you’re not experienced in, don’t worry, our experienced mentors will widen your knowledge and help you fill the gaps
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Stable long-term work environment
- Comfortable office in Budapest (Vaci Greens)
- Every necessary tool and device in the office will be provided to comfortably perform all project tasks: computers, meeting rooms, spacious modern kitchens with professional coffee machines, comfortable recreation areas with game consoles, board games, and a selection of literature for every taste
- Paid English courses and conversation clubs
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth
- Mentoring program, internal and external professional training programs
- Support and care from our friendly team.
If you feel you’re ready to join this team, email your resume to [email protected] or fill out a resume form now, and put an online interview on your schedule at your convenience. We’re already looking forward to meeting you!