Trainee External Communication Manager
NIX, a global supplier of software engineering and IT outsourcing services, is looking for a Trainee External Communication Manager in its office in Budapest (Vaci Greens, 13th district). You’ll be part of a team of professionals who are ready to find the best tailor-made IT solutions for their multinational clients in various industries and solve complex problems.
- Expand list of partners among educational institutions teaching IT specialties
- Organize projects in educational institutions and evaluate the effectiveness of the activities carried out
- Analyze forms and methods of interaction with educational institutions
- Present the company in educational institutions.
- Experience in building relationships with educational institutions (creating and implementing a communication strategy with companies / educational institutions)
- Event organization experience
- High level of self-organization and responsibility
- Knowledge of English (advanced), Hungarian (advanced), Ukrainian.
- You have working experience in educational institutions
- You have a general knowledge/understanding of the IT industry.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Stable long-term work environment
- Private health insurance (Medicover)
- Part-time for students is min. 20 hours
- Paid English courses and conversation clubs
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth
- Mentoring program, internal and external professional training programs
- Comfortable office in Budapest (Vaci Green);
- Every necessary tool and device in the office will be provided to comfortably perform all project tasks: computers, meeting rooms, spacious modern kitchens with professional coffee machines, comfortable recreation areas with game consoles, board games, and a selection of literature for every taste
- Support and care from our friendly team
If you feel you’re ready to join the team, email your resume to [email protected] or fill out a resume form now, and put an online interview on your schedule at your convenience. We’re already looking forward to meeting you!