NIX, a global supplier of software engineering and IT outsourcing services, is looking for an Accountant in its office in Budapest (Vaci Greens, 13th district). You’ll be part of a team of professionals ready to find the best tailor-made IT solutions for their multinational clients in various industries and solve complex problems.
YOUR MAIN TASKS WILL BE:
- Banking operations (creating payment orders, checking bank statements)
- Work with documents in the “salary” area (preparation of contracts with employees according to the established template, signing of documents by employees, transfer of information to the chief accountant)
- Document management: controlling contracts and invoices from suppliers, systematising documents, and managing folders and registers. Signature of the originals
- Work with analytical table
- Collection of a package of documents for the chief accountant every month (contracts, invoices)
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Professional education in Economy;
- Work experience of at least 2 years in a similar position;
- Knowledge of English, Hungarian and Ukrainian (or Russian) languages is mandatory;
- Ability to work with large amounts of information;
- Checking, editing and printing of primary documentation;
- Correspondence with counterparties in electronic form;
- Responsible attitude to work, accuracy, decency, and punctuality;
- confident PC user, Word and Excel.
WHAT WE ARE GLAD TO OFFER YOU:
- A friendly and cheerful team that will always lend a shoulder, cheer you up with a joke or bring you coffee;
- An excellent office space equipped with everything necessary for your comfort;
- Working with a company with a world name;
- Decent level of remuneration;
- Possibility of continuous training, internal courses and lectures for professional development
Time to submit your CV in English and join the friendly NIX team!