Medior iOS Developer
NIX, a global supplier of software engineering and IT outsourcing services, is looking for a Medior iOS Developer in its office in Budapest (Vaci Greens, 13th district). You’ll be part of a team of professionals who are ready to find the best tailor-made IT solutions for their multinational clients in various industries and solve complex problems.
- Taking part in iOS apps development from scratch
- Ability to identify most appropriate technical solutions to maximize flexibility and scalability, as well as ability to optimize their performance
- Creating user-friendly interfaces based on existing frameworks
- Active collaboration with the team across the world.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Experience in developing iOS apps and integrating third-party libraries
- Experience with debugging tools, CI/CD and submitting apps to the AppStore
- In-depth knowledge of Swift, Human Interface Guidelines, OOP, SOLID, design patterns, algorithms and data structures
- Ability to deliver clean and reusable code, as well as to understand other developer’s code
- Ability to identify inconsistencies, suggest improvements and solutions, escalate risks to management
- Flexible thinking and curiosity
- English skills at the upper-intermediate or higher level.
WILL BE A PLUS:
- Knowledge of Objective-C
- Knowledge of SwiftUI
- Experience with React Native
- Experience in team/tech leadership.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Stable long-term relationships
- Comfortable office in Budapest (Vaci Greens)
- Every necessary tool and device in the office will be provided to comfortably perform all project tasks: computers, meeting rooms, spacious modern kitchens with professional coffee machines, comfortable recreation areas with game consoles, board games, and a selection of literature for every taste
- Office conveniently accessible with public transport
- Paid English courses and conversation clubs
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth
- Mentoring program, internal and external professional training programs
- Support and care from our friendly team.
If you feel you’re ready to join this team, email your resume to [email protected] or fill out a resume form now, and put an online interview on your schedule at your convenience. We’re already looking forward to meeting you!