Junior C++ Developer
NIX, a global supplier of software engineering and IT outsourcing services, is looking for a Junior C++ developer in its office in Budapest. You’ll be part of a team of professionals who are ready to find the best tailor-made IT solutions for their multinational clients in various industries and solve complex problems.
- Developing various projects in the field of video processing, embedded and mobile systems, 3D graphics, etc.
What we expect from you:
- bachelor’s degree in Computer Science;
- 1+ year experience in commercial projects;
- solid knowledge of C/C++;
- knowledge of OOP principles and design patterns;
- basic knowledge and experience with WinAPI and STL;
- English speaking level B1 or higher.
Will be a plus:
- experience in design of multithread applications;
- experience in developing for Android, Linux, MacOS, OpenWRT, FreeRTOS;
- experience in multiplatform developing;
- knowledge of CMake.
What we offer:
- Stable long-term work environment
- Paid English courses and conversation clubs
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth
- Mentoring program, internal and external professional training programs
- Comfortable office in the 13th district of Budapest
- Every necessary tool and device in the office will be provided to comfortably perform all project tasks: computers, meeting rooms, spacious modern kitchens with professional coffee machines, comfortable recreation areas with game consoles, board games, and a selection of literature for every taste
- Support and care from our friendly team
If you feel you’re ready to join this team, email your resume to [email protected] or fill out a resume form now, and put an online interview on your schedule at your convenience. We’re already looking forward to meeting you!
Important! Please send your resume only in English.